QC Associate Scientist
Location: Concord, OH
Pay: 60-70K DOE
- Perform routine ICP-MS and ICP-OES analysis for trace metals in a GMP analytical laboratory
- May also perform HPLC, GC, FTIR, KF, DSC, TGA, IC, NMR, etc.
- Coordinate raw material testing in a materials management system
- Conduct inspections of manufacturing supplies
- Experience with sampling raw materials and intermediates
- Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
- Review data for technical content and good record keeping practices
- Other duties as assigned
B.S. in chemistry with 2+ years related pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant experience in good laboratory/manufacturing practices (GLP/cGMP), laboratory quality control or stability, and interaction with quality assurance is required.
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Experience with ICP-MS and/or ICP-OES analysis
- Experience with standard lab equipment (balances, pipettes, pH meter, etc.)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have basic chemical knowledge and be able to handle materials safely.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing and quality personnel.
- Must be able to effectively multitask.