Global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies and thousands of us are working to make a lasting impact on health, spans the spectrum of healthcare. Countless products ranging from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond.
Type: Contract to hire – about 1 year
Shift: M-F 1st shift (8am-5pm)
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline
- At least 3 years work experience in QA or related field; Less experience may be appropriate with advanced degree.
- Previous CAPA experience
- Support the execution of quality & regulatory functions in the organization to ensure compliance of the AV-SH quality/business systems to applicable regulations, standards and corporate policies.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Support external audit activities (FDA, FDB, ISO registrar audits etc.).
- Support administration of Quality System processes (CAPAs, Internal Audits etc.).
- Demonstrates understanding of how their function supports the business. Demonstrates technical and business competencies that drive results and continuous improvements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in compliance with governing regulations and standards. Other duties as assigned.