Global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare. Products range from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond.
- Responsible for the design, install, commission, validation, and start-up of manufacturing process systems for ingredient preparation, liquid processing, CIP, spray drying, dry blending, powder handling, retort processing, and aseptic processing
- Ensures compliance of process parameter and operational condition with USDA and FDA regulations.
- Familiarity with bulk liquid processing, aseptic processing, CIP, evaporation, spray drying, dry blending, and powder handling unit operations in the food/pharma/nutrition industries.
- Experience in managing engineering firms, suppliers, and contractors
- Exposure to validated processes and systems
- Experience in project management including budget and scope management
- Systems troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis experience
- Strong communication skills including managing internal/external stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)