A high quality concrete services organization is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Hayward, CA. This individual will be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing construction projects. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Conduct formal comprehensive prejob planning meetings to review estimates, plans and specs with Estimators and Superintendents.
- Serve as the main liaison between owner’s, subcontractors and company personnel fostering and maintaining good client and business partner relationships.
- Support the project budget, schedule and contract documents by effectively buying out material and subcontractor in a timely manner, taking in to consideration the estimator’s agreement with vendors/subs at bid close.
- Work closely with the estimator to create the Job Cost Budget and Cost Code breakdown and maintain proper coding of costs throughout project construction.
- Undergraduate degree in civil engineering, construction management or landscape architecture.
- 5-10 years experience in concrete industry.
- Project management experience.