Seeking a Recent College Graduate to work as an Assistant Chemist with a global leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company that saves and enhances people’s lives!
Pay: $25-35/hr DOE
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Type of Job: Temp to Hire
Summary: Responsible for laboratory testing of raw materials and packaging materials or in-process, release and stability samples for commercial drug products.
- Perform accurate and timely analysis of raw materials and packaging materials or in-process, release and stability samples for drug products according to current analytical procedures
- Follows SOPs, laboratory guidelines and safety requirements
- Testing performed to include basic lab equipment and procedures, such as pH, Loss on Drying, Residue on Ignition, Water Content by Karl Fischer, wet chemistry techniques such as titrations, Assay by HPLC, and Dissolution
- Document all laboratory testing and maintain accurate and legible notebooks and records
- Peer review of data, reports and notebooks
- BS Degree in Chemistry or related field
- AS Degree in Chemistry or related field and a minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical experience in a cGMP-regulated environment
- BS Degree in non-science field and a minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical experience in a cGMP-regulated environment
- Knowledge of cGMP, USP/NF, and FDA guidelines and regulations
- Experience in analytical methods and lab instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, dissolution, wet chemistry) preferred
- LIMS and CDS Experience preferred