Seeking an Operator for our client – a leading medical device company.
- Pouching which consists of assembling an ID card into a pouch with a plastic plunger.
- Tying a thread onto an automated component with a manual fixture.
- Assembling both the tied component and the pouched sub-assembly with additional required plastic components.
- Sealing the assembled components in preparation for sterilization and then final pack.
- Final packaging the finished units with the required printed literature ready for shipment.
- Assembling demonstration units (Non-Sterile) for training purposes only.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. 2-year Degree preferred.
- Experience in small hand assembly on assembly line, within a cGMP environment/facility.
- Experience with inspection of components and finished product.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Highly accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures (in English).
- Basic computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Performs Medium Work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
- May be required to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time while performing tasks.