- Prepares method verification protocol and reports
- Performs testing according to the approved protocol and maintains records of all observations and deviations.
- Performs tests on a wide variety of samples of manufactured products to verify their conformity to defined specifications.
- Operates basic laboratory equipment such as analytical balances, pH meters, volumetric glassware, and spectrophotometers.
- Operates High Performance Liquid Chromatography HPLC. Troubleshooting and general instrument maintenance knowledge is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related scientific field with 2+ years experience
- Strong experience with HPLC and/or GC