Great opportunity with a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines.
Title: Operator I (Medical Device)
Shift: 1st and 2nd
This position is responsible for the production of high quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell.
- Working under close supervision, may perform a combination of assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), and related medical device assemblies.
- Performs routine assignments according to specified procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with internal customers and external customers such as tours.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts.
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.