Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Lab Technician to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting-edge treatments and make a difference!
Type of Job: 1 year; could possibly be extended
Schedule: 5 AM start, 40 hrs a week
Lab Technician’s daily tasks:
- Operating laboratory equipment such as balances, water systems, filtration equipment, peristaltic pumps, laminar flow hoods, pH meters, conductivity meters and others.
- Adhere to SOPs, utilize sterile techniques, and keep the lab clean and sterile.
- Maintain accurate documentation including preparation records, testing records, and equipment use records.
- Occasional weekend work determined by project and experiment demand.
- Complying with laboratory safety practices and maintaining a clean, safe work environment
Requirements for Lab Technician:
- High School Diploma and Relevant field experience
- Previous experience with general lab equipment (laminar flow hoods and HEPA-filtered environment)
- High attention to detail, working as a team player, and be self-motivated
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry 10 ft