A Growing pharmaceutical company who specializes in all phases of pharmaceutical development for small and large molecules is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a new facility with state-of-the-art technology!
Schedule: Third Shift M- F 11 PM – 7:30 AM
Location: Morrisville, Nc
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Manufacturing Technician’s daily tasks:
- Performs applicable manufacturing techniques and technologies per SOPs and cGMPs.
- Adhere to SOPs, utilize sterile techniques, and keep the lab clean and sterile.
- Maintain accurate documentation including preparation records, testing records, equipment use records.
- Occasional weekend work determined by project and experiment demand.
- Complying with laboratory safety practices and maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Performs manufacturing technologies and operation of manufacturing and material handling equipment.
Requirements for Manufacturing Technician:
- High School Diploma and 2 years of Relevant field experience
- Previous experience in pharma, compounding, visual inspection, and aseptic filling is a must have
- High attention to detail, working as a team player, and be self-motivated
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry 10 ft