Our client, a renowned leader in the field of biotechnology, is revolutionizing the use of living cells to create groundbreaking biologic medicines. As a guiding force in the biotech industry, they set the bar for innovation and advancement. We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Maintenance Technician! We are seeking a dynamic individual who is eager to contribute their expertise and drive their mission forward.
Located in New Albany, OH
Type of job: 2 year contract
Pay rate: $24 – $28/hour
• Take part in the coordination of tech support on engineering, regulatory, compliance, quality, microbial/environmental, technical cleaning, validation, and mechanical, electrical and process automation issues.
• Assist during regulatory agency inspections. Provide technical support in response to the FDA and other regulatory agencies.
• Complete maintenance activities or operate and monitor plant support equipment in accordance with CFRs, cGMPs, SOPs, job plans and site policies.
• Investigate issues or problems through the mentorship of experienced staff.
• Assist with maintaining an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment/systems.
• Evaluate the current maintenance procedures and assist in the changes to optimize the maintenance program, trouble shoot and repair equipment/system failures.
• Interpret and review utility, process system/equipment, plumbing, ductwork plans, architectural, and P&IDs.
• Support Operations in non-standard shifts that includes weekends and/or holidays as determined by business.
• Ability to work night shift
• Educational background in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related technical degree
• Experience repairing mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment (experience with packaging equipment preferred)
• Strong mechanical proficiency and trouble shooting skills
• Understanding in PLC, Computer Serialization, Packaging Equipment, Vision Inspection System (Cognex Vision System and Systech Serialization)
• Excellent organizational, project management, problem solving and technical writing capability
• Strong communication: verbal / written, collaboration, influencing and facilitation
• MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
Pay Range: $25-27/hr