Competitive Pay – Desirable Hours plus On-Call – Great Opportunity for a Lasting Career!
Astrix is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our food manufacturing client in the Monroe, WI area. The ideal candidate is well-versed in food manufacturing operations, FDA and GMP regulations, and familiar with HVAC/Boilers/Electrical engineering principles.
- Manage maintenance team and ensure safety standards are maintained to produce safe quality foods which meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide training, feedback, and mentorship to ensure the team is trained in proper troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs.
- Coordinate installations and projects, following proposals specifications, and monitoring tasks assigned to team to ensure job quality and progression.
- Utilize best practices to improve areas such as preventative/predictive maintenance, staff mentoring, technical support of maintenance processes/equipment, reliability plans, and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years in food or beverage manufacturing; well-versed in FDA, GMP, and SQF guidelines (highly preferred).
- Prior leadership and maintenance experience (both highly preferred).
- HVAC, Boilers, General Electrical, and process engineering experience (preferred).