Lead Analytical Lab Technician
Competitive Pay – Desirable Hours – Opportunity for Career Advancement!
This rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced laboratory professional to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work at a cutting-edge facility with state-of-the-art equipment and systems. The successful candidate will have industry experience with analytical chemistry testing. This role is perfect for those who crave upward mobility and career development as this department is experiencing quick growth!
- Conducting chemistry and microbiological analysis of raw materials in-process formulations and final products to established specifications.
- Operating laboratory equipment and instruments according to laboratory work instruction including advanced instrumentation (UV, KF, FTIR, HPLC, electrophoresis (RNase/DNase), PCR, ICP, AA and titrations
- Calculating data generated for compliance to specifications and reports results.
- Recommending acceptance or rejection of materials or products based on test results.
- Reviewing quality control records for method or procedure adherence, calculations, and usage of instrument(s)/equipment
- Calibrating and maintaining lab equipment
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, related science (required)
- 3+ years of working laboratory experience (required)
- Wet chemistry and analytical instrument experience (IE. Acid/Base Titrations, Karl Fischer, HPLC) is highly preferred. Specifically in Compendia Test Methods!
- Well-versed in GMP guidelines with excellent documentation skills – highly preferred!