Our client, a global pharmaceutical powerhouse, known for their expertise in developing and manufacturing a wide array of world-class pharmaceutical drugs, life-saving vaccines, and innovative animal-health products, is in search of a Laboratory Technician to join their growing team.
Shift: 7 days a week; with 2 days off rotating weekly. Hours from 9AM – 5PM.
- Perform procedures including the washing, wrapping, and sterilization of equipment, washing, pressurizing, and steaming of tanks, testing filters, loading/unloading of autoclaves, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas
- Equipment setup and operation
- High school or equivalent required. (Degree in Sciences preferred)