Exciting 2 year development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care – is hiring a Laboratorey Technician III to join their team!
Location: Fort Worth, TX.
Pay: $23-28/hr DOE.
Job type: 2 year contract.
- Provides ancillary services that enable the team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively performs tasks and work based on well-established procedures, work rules, and assigned work routines.
- Supports assembly of prototypes and devices under development in R&D.
- Supports testing and evaluation of prototypes and new products under development in R&D.
- Documents studies performed in a laboratory notebook or appropriate forms.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement.
- Executes protocols (Engineering, Design verification or validation) and calibration procedures.
- Works with R&D staff to troubleshoot any process development issues when applicable.
- Interacts with internal contacts to provide clear, straightforward, effective, and factual communication and information.
- Knowledge of GDP/GMP and performing quality work.
- Exhibits level of knowledge to perform a wide range of operations/tasks with minimal error.
- Stays focused on tasks and practices good time management skills.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Technical Development Methodology for Medical Devices.
- Laboratory Excellence.
- Research Operations.
- Scientific Support.
- Microsoft Applications knowledge (Excel, Work PowerPoint).
- Engineering Drawing interpretation.
- Minimum Associates degree, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Cleanroom/Assembly experience.
- Microscope use.
- Keyence and Comparator a Plus.