An industry leader in health and wellness is looking for a Laboratory Administrative Coordinator to join their team! If you are interested in joining a company dedicated to teamwork and high quality, this is the opportunity for you!
Schedule: 1st shift M-F 8a-5p
Pay: $18.75 – $20.67/hr
Job Type: Direct Hire
What’s in it for you?:
- Health Insurance
- PTO accrual
Laboratory Administrative Coordinator Essential Duties:
The Laboratory Coordinator’s main function is to receive samples in the lab, sort and schedule for processing, send out samples that are outsourced for testing, and receive the results to input into COAs.
Laboratory Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Receive and stage samples for internal testing and outsourcing.
- Monitor and update testing schedule, coordinating with both internal and external laboratories.
- Order external testing and ship samples to 3rd party labs.
- Review test reports for accuracy and alert management of out-of-spec results.
- Draft Certificates of Analysis for finished products.
- Maintain historical data logs to trend results.
- Review batch records for input and participate in OOS investigations.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- B.S. in a life science or previous experience in a laboratory environment
- 1 year in a laboratory environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!