A global clinical laboratory is looking for a Laboratory Technologist. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in a work environment supportive of new ideas that offers great benefits! Room for growth and cross- training!
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift availability
Job Type: Contract to Hire
What’s in it for you?:
Medical and dental insurance
The Lab Technologist will process and analyze patient samples, monitor QC, and ensure all instruments are maintained properly.
- Perform department procedures and demonstrate sound laboratory techniques.
- Must have read and follow Departmental SOPs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in judging acceptability of quality control results.
- Communicates sample issues within and outside the department to support proper client communication.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance on all department instruments.
- Assists in evaluation and development of new procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological or Chemical Science
- OR Degree in Medical Technology or MLT Certification