A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, media preparation, tissue culture preparation and harvest, filling vaccines, etc.
- Prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Assist with equipment setup and operation
- Filling, labeling, capping, packaging and visual inspection of product
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Equipment setup and operation