A global food and agricultural company is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team! This is a great opportunity to connect with something greater than yourself and achieve your higher purpose!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm (occasional Saturdays/OT)
Job Type: 6 month contract role
The Laboratory Technician will support processing of lab samples in preparation of further testing. Inventory and retain lab samples according to designated retention policy.
- Processing of lab samples: Sorting, grinding, scanning, and weighing of lab samples.
- Daily retention management of laboratory samples.
- Storing, disposing, and relocating samples to maintain an accurate retention period for all samples.
- Participate in lab housekeeping program and complete tasks as assigned.
- Perform routine equipment performance and maintenance checks as indicated in procedural SOP’s.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years of related experience
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!