If you are passionate about providing health care through diagnostic testing, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing cutting edge diagnostic testing to make a difference! We are seeking a lab assistant to join their growing team!!
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Type of Job: 3-month assignment; could possibly be extended.
Lab assistant’s daily tasks:
- Receive and sort lab specimens
- Data entry of lab specimens and patient information
- Maintain lab environment – maintain and troubleshoot equipment, maintain a clean and safe work environment, complete record logs
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical/lab or production experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and utilize a computer
- Must pass a standardized color blindness test