Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for an Analyst to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting-edge treatments and make a difference!
Schedule: Hours – 40/week; Monday – Thursday onsite; Friday remote
Location: Duluth, Ga
Pay: $32.94/ hr
Type of Job: 2 months; could possibly extend.
Coordinator’s daily tasks:
- Monitor, extract, and analyze inventory data to help with efficient inventory management and root cause analysis assuring the integrity of finished goods inventory is aligned to established policies and procedures.
- Oversee all inventory issues and ensures effective resolution, system support of the 3PL Warehouse Operations through analysis of material flows, order management process assuring orders can flow through their normal order to cash cycle from BIAH to 3PL Distribution Centers and back to invoicing.
- Will utilize SAP ERP system, interface tools & reporting, manually complete order cycle for consignment inventory, align orders with inventory (backorders), monitor damage materials and create transfers for destruction and performs related and incidental duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, distribution, or related field strongly preferred or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong analytical skills & Highly Proficient in MS Excel and Oracle/SAP or similar ERP
- Well-versed with supply chain, inventory management, material movement & planning, and task master.