Seeking a Controls Systems Engineer/Researcher to join our client's team! Ideal candidate will preferably have a background in the Power Generation or Chemical industry. Hands-on experience in analyzing system diagrams, understanding normal operations and troubleshooting abnormal conditions is desired. Experience in ICS cyber security is a strong plus.
- Develop and lead instrumentation and control systems research.
- Identify technology trends and develop innovative solutions for clients to address the control systems related risks / exposures.
- Develop/update engineering guidance to achieve safe and secure design and operation of control systems.
- Support research and engineering in the areas of ICS cyber security, IT/OT integration, and IIOT and digitization.
- Interface with engineering at company and at client locations, as needed.
- Masters or PhD degree with a minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience in instrumentation and control systems design, implementation or usage