A clinical research organization is looking for a Histotechnician to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a research organization that works on a wide range of projects including clinical, diagnostics, therapeutics, and more
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Type of Job: Contract to Hire
Histotechnician Essential Function:
The Histotechnician is responsible for processing tissue sections or staining.
Histotechnician Job Duties:
- Prepare tissue specimens for microscopic examination and evaluation
- Process sections of body tissue by accessioning, frozen section, assist with grossing, fixation, dehydration, embedding, microtomy, decalcification, coverslipping, routine HE staining, special staining, and immunohistochemistry
- Identify tissue structures and their staining characteristics
- Responsible compliance with all OSHA, CAP, safety, and HIPAA regulations
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field
- Histologist or Histotechnologist certification by ASCP
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!