If you are looking to gain valuable experience and advance your skills, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client is the largest national outpatient pathology laboratory and is seeking a Histotech to join their team!
Schedule: M-F 2nd or 3rd shift
Pay: $29-$57/hr (Depending on experience)
Type of Job: Direct Hire
- Performs routine histology including specimen processing, embedding, slide preparation, microtomy, staining, and immunohistochemistry.
- Maintains diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensures correct patient labeling. Correctly prepares special stains and solutions. Routinely checks and verifies that surgical case numbers match blocks and slides; prints labels as appropriate.
- Records in laboratory logbooks all slides and stains prepared daily. Logs appropriate information into the surgical pathology computer system.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- HT/HTL (ASCP) certified
- 1+ years’ experience in an anatomical pathology laboratory