Rapidly growing Biotech Manufacturer NOW SEEKING A GMP Manufacturing Technician!
Great opportunity work with a new generation of targeted therapies against cancer using the unique properties, and a rare radioisotope and one of the more potent therapeutic payloads against cancer cells.
Schedule: 1st shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
*must be flexible to adjust based on production schedule
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Execute radioactive and non-radioactive manufacturing activities using proper aseptic technique according to written procedure.
- Perform radioactive isotope elution and chelation within a shielded isolator as part of GMP manufacturing.
- Work concurrently with Quality Assurance and Quality Control personnel to deliver a quality product.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years GMP operation experience preferred
- Understanding of aseptic technique, familiarity with cleanroom operations
- Previous experience working in classified areas a plus
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills/experience to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!