Seeking a general assembler for our client – a leader in the medical device industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who is responsible and detail-oriented.
Type: Contract to hire
- Perform multiple assembly tasks in one or more factory work cells.
- Maintain a clean work environment and support daily housekeeping.
- Follow written Method Sheet procedures on a variety of products.
- Work in acceptable clothing for work cell (may include mandatory uniforms or clean room garments).
- Follow direction leader or supervisor.
- Perform additional responsibilities or assignments by management.
- 1+ years of experience in hand assembly on assembly line.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.