A publicly traded global supplier is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Vice President as well as key Executives in the C-Suite. The ideal candidate has worked for a large, global publicly traded company. working with an executive in investor relations highly desired. The role is five days a week in their corporate offices, but dress code is business casual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is pro-active, a true problem -solver with experience collaborating cross functionally across the organization and with external teams.
Location: Yonkers, NY area
Pay: $40-$45 per hour
- Support the Vice President with all day-to-day matters including crafting, prioritizing, and coordinating communications/emails and other correspondence internally and externally.
- Manage complex calendars for the Vice President via Outlook.
- Organize and manage domestic/international travel arrangements with detailed itineraries.
- Coordinate and assist with high level execution of news releases, quarterly earnings calls and investor relations meetings.
- Spearhead interactions with the senior management team as well as clients with follow-up action items and reports.
- Oversee planning and execution of executive and corporate-level events including scheduling, catering, set-up, agendas, and collateral materials.
- Composition of Power Point presentation – experienced with Charts, Graphs, etc.
- Expense reporting for 6 direct reports to the VP – Dotted line interaction.
- Experience with MS Suite is a must, preferable experienced in Kronos, ADP, and Concur.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Suite Executives at a publicly traded global organization.
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required.
- Ability to deal with high level executives and clients and manage those relationships with grace and diplomacy.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to change gears quickly – a true multi-tasker.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling all confidential information; high emotional and intellectual intelligence.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a true team player.