Our esteemed client, a trailblazing global pharmaceutical powerhouse, renowned for their expertise in developing and manufacturing a wide array of world-class pharmaceutical drugs, life-saving vaccines, and innovative animal-health products, is in search of an exceptional Environmental Monitoring Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Type: Contract to hire – about 1 year
Shift: (8am-5pm) Sunday-Thursday OR Tuesday-Saturday
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 1-3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience with environmental monitoring, water sampling/filtration, utility monitoring, and aseptic techniques heavily preferred.
- SAP and/or GLIMS experience.
- Responsible for environmental monitoring in aseptic environment, collection and processing of water samples, component, and product release testing.
- Must have strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Must have very strong relationship building skills.