Work as a Customer Service Representative for a Global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare. Products range from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond!
Schedule: M-F 9am-5:30pm HYBRID
Location: Orlando, FL
- Perform outbound calls to customers to notify of shipping issues such as a delay or missing information.
- Phone agent to receive inbound calls from customers for supply orders or additional questions and perform outbound calls to the customer.
- Maintain a customer base in the Remote Patient Monitoring platform.
- Place supply and Equipment orders
- Follow up with Vendors as necessary.
- Ability to work reports and follow through on orders placed.
- Ordering, Shipping, Confirmation of Delivery and RMA if needed.
- Assist with implementation of workflow productivity improvements.
- Follow all regulatory policies and procedures, privacy, and security standards in accordance with Government agencies to include HIPAA requirements.
- Understand and adhere to all business processes and procedures.
- Maintain a culture of accountability.
- Adhere to the department metric standards set by your supervisor or manager.
- Associates Degree Required
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience required
- Technical Experience with Apple products and MS Applications
- Phone etiquette and professionalism