Our client, a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company is looking for a Customer Care Rep to join their team! This client works on improving the health and quality of life of humans and animals through researching innovative therapies for diseases that have no satisfactory treatment options to date.
Schedule: Mon-Fri. Rotating shift between the following times: 7:45AM-4:45PM, 8:30AM-5:30PM, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 9:30AM-6:30PM, 10:00AM-7:00PM, 11:00AM-8:00PM
Type of Job: Temporary assignment that lasts at least a year with possibility of getting hired on permanently. Job starts 06/12/2023.
About the job:
- As a Customer Representative, the individual is responsible for handling a range of complex service interactions that require one to quickly assess, clarify, and analyze the customer’s needs.
- The types of interactions range from handling account inquiries including billing or order issues, website navigation, order entry, resolution of complaints, while doing so in a manner that reduces customer effort and promotes a positive customer experience.
- The person in this role is responsible for the documentation of customer queries and performing monitoring activities for each customer case until resolution.
- The channels of service one may be handling include phone, email, and/or self-service.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of customer care/customer support experience
- Must be able to work within several software applications including Microsoft, CRM, and ERP tools
- Veterinary or Animal Health knowledge a plus