Our client is a leading, independent distributor and global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, with a concentration with aerospace companies. They are looking for a CMS Inventory Technician to join their team!
Location: Hazelwood, MO
Shift: M-F 9:30am-5:30pm
Job Type: Full Time – Contract to Hire
· Inventory management
· Maintaining correct stock levels, and performing value added functions of chemical management on the customer site or at the warehouse.
· Perform various inventory inspections and analysis.
· Ensure availability and coordinate delivery of chemicals.
· Use hand scanners to keep up with inventory levels.
· Primary contact point for customers and interaction with personnel within the warehouse.
· Have a knowledge of products including but not limited to hardware, chemicals, tooling, and electric components, services, inventory systems, quality requirements, and customer plans and specific cations.
· 1-2 years of experience with inventory control
· 1-2 years of experience pertaining to chemical compatibility preferred
· 40 hours of Hazwoper Training
· Be able to life 30-40lbs
· High School Diploma or GED