Our top materials client that supports customers in biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries is looking for an Excipient Operator to join their team!
Schedule: 1st shift: Monday-Thursday 5:30 AM-4:00 PM
Location: Devens, MA
Type of job: Contract
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building, cleaning, and packaging of various Single-Use assemblies per Engineering Process Records (EPR), drawings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPEs) and report all near miss and first aid events.
- Responsible for following cleanroom protocols and cGMPs in order to maintain ISO Class 7 environment.
- Be an activate participant in the continuous improvement process and follow appropriate change control procedures.
- Escalate potential process and/or product deviations to prevent scrap, rework, and customer returns.
- Daily organization (6S) and cleanliness of work area and common areas.
- Assist with the inventory accuracy by properly returning unused parts and components to stock in sealed bags with part number and lot traceability.
- Participate and work within ISO 9001:2015 quality standards guidelines in all manufacturing areas in accordance with company quality goals.
- Meet internal manufacturing schedules which drive on-time delivery.
- Complete and sign off EPRs for each operation completed during the assembly.
- Complete assemblies within the allotted time stated on the work order.
- Instill a build it right the first-time mentality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School completion or equivalent (GED)
- 0-2 years equivalent experience in production in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience working in a clean room environment.
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing.