Rapidly growing Biotech Manufacturer is seeking a Cell Culture Animal Technician in Dallas, TX!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6a-430p
Pay: $18-$22 DOE
- Monitoring, handling, and caring for research animals; including providing feed, water, health checks and cage changes.
- Maintain study records and preclinical research activity on each research animal.
- Preclinical experiment (injection, bleeding, necropsies)
- Animal healthcare, preparation, and follow-up (monitoring, tagging, weighing, and calipering)
- Assist with the receipt, stocking, and maintenance of supply inventories.
- Clean room facility maintenance and experiment preparation
- Handle radioactive materials.
- Tail snips, surgical preparation, pre-, peri- and post-operative observations.
- High school diploma with 2-3 years of related work experience. Prefer Associates Degree with 1-2 years of related work experience
- Interest in working regularly with radioactive isotopes.
- Interest in working with animal models of cancer