We are seeking a Cage Processing Tech to join our driven research team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team that develops and supports an array of outstanding health sciences research programs. As a team you will have the opportunity to foster programs in the areas of basic, translational, mechanistic, and population research.
The Cage Processing Technician is responsible for operating several industrial machines, including cage washing equipment, bottle washing equipment, bottle filling equipment, autoclaves, and additional equipment as necessary. The technician is also responsible for the following: processing and sanitizing cages, equipment, and water bottles; operating, maintaining, and recording temperatures on cage processing equipment and autoclaves; and maintaining and monitoring equipment and duty log records.
Terms: Contract (6 months w/potential for extension or conversion)
- Ability to move/lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Requires prolonged and/or repetitive reaching, bending, and twisting.
- Qualified applicants must have a demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Requires a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate.
- Requires a demonstrated ability to follow a set work schedule.
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**