- Execute lab work at a high level for new therapeutic modalities (e.g., peptides, oligonucleotides, virus, antibodies, non-viral delivery systems, etc.).
- Designs and executes non-routine experiments with minimal supervision.
- Experience with wet chemistry preparation methods. Buffers, mobile phases, multi-component formulation preparation.
- Experience with traditional chromatography methods such as all modes of HPLC, Field Flow Fractionation (FFF/AF4), SEC, etc.
- Experience with NMR spectroscopy analysis is a plus
- Experience with sub-micron particle sizing methodologies such as DLS or Flow Cam is a plus
- Experience with fluorescent labelling, microscopy and/or image analysis is a plus Experience with biophysical testing; DNA/RNA isolation, electrophoresis, PCR, etc. is a plus
- Degree in Scientific discipline and 1+ years of industry lab experience