Assembly constructor position in the Chicago area working the 3rd shift for a global healthcare leader whose life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare. Their products range from diagnostic & generic medications to medical devices and beyond.
Pay Rate: $18.00
Employment: Temp to hire
Schedule: 3rd shift
- Construct multiple assemblies and sub-assemblies in an area.
- Basic knowledge of utilizing math and drawings.
- Use automated equipment along with computer hardware and software.
- Uses testers, fixtures, self-inspection, and trouble-shooting methods & techniques.
- Apply soldering skills as needed.
- Utilize information from sources outside of the work group.
- Persuade peers and influence work groups if needed.
- Operate within and maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Systems.
- GMP work experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills