An industry leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing is looking for an Analytical Chemist to join their team! If you are interested in joining a great company that saves and enhances people’s lives, this is the right opportunity for you!
Location: Jackson County, Indiana
Analytical Chemist daily tasks:
- Perform accurate and timely analysis of samples following analytical procedures.
- Execute method transfer/validation protocols.
- Perform laboratory troubleshooting and propose solutions.
- Follow SOPs, laboratory guidelines and safety requirements.
- Testing performed to include basic lab equipment and procedures, such as pH, Loss on Drying, Residue on Ignition, Water Content by Karl Fischer, wet chemistry techniques such as titrations, Assay by HPLC, and Dissolution
- Document all laboratory testing and maintain accurate and legible notebooks and records.
- Peer review of data, reports, and notebooks
Analytical Chemist Requirements:
- BS Degree in Chemistry or related field
- 1 year of Professional laboratory experience required.
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical product analysis experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP, USP/NF, and FDA guidelines and regulations
- Experience in analytical methods and lab instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, dissolution, wet chemistry)
- LIMS and CDS Experience preferred.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!