Our top medical device manufacturing client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team!
- Ensure Cash Receipts are applied in a timely and accurate manner.
- Verify cash receipts from checks, ACHs, wires, and credit cards.
- Maintain timely levels of token and credit card payment processing.
- Answer incoming calls in the phone queue and process customer credit card payments.
- Ability to maintain 100% Cash Application accuracy.
- Resolve discrepancies with appropriate people in various departments.
- Resolve Miscellaneous Unapplied Cash Receipts.
- Cash application experience of 5+ years preferred.
- Minimum associate’s college degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation abilities to both internal and external constituents. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft D365 a plus.