Our Biotech client who conducts research on and develops pharmaceutical solutions used for the treatment of cancers is in search of an Accountant to join their team as a temp.
This individual will be hybird, working onsite up to 3 days a week with occasional visits to the Newark site on a needed bases.
Pay Rate: $40-47hr DOE
This individual will preform the following duties:
- Perform financial close activities including journal entry preparation and account reconciliations as assigned
- Preparing control documentation and support required for SOX testing.
- Assist with internal/external audit and ad hoc reporting requests
- Participate in user acceptance testing for related financial close areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years combined accounting experience at a SOX 404(b) compliant public
- 5+ company or public accounting firm
- Proficiency in U.S. GAAP and documentation in a SOX 404(b) environment Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTables, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Excels in a fast-paced, high-growth, cloud-based environment
- Prioritizes and manage multiple responsibilities effectively SAP S/4 HANA or other equivalent ERP experience preferred
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S
Education: BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience