Promotional Materials Approval Process Specialist III
Our Client is helping people see the world better through advanced surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products, and is excited to be hiring a Promotional Materials Approval Process Specialist for a 2 year contract with the potential for extension.
As a Promotional Materials Approval Process Specialist, you should have a background in a high-volume document environment using an electronic review and document tracking software tool and general knowledge of document databases, review and approval workflows, and versioning. The Promotional Specialist will be responsible for maintaining orderly content and organization of a digital reference library, ensuring compliance to SOPs and guidelines, in order to streamline promotional material preparation and review.
Terms: Contract (2 years) with the potential for the contract to extend.
This role is remote, work from home. There is some flexibility, but it’s 8 hours generally scheduled between 8-6:00 (Eastern) timeframe M-F. Reliable high speed internet connection is required. Company laptop is provided. This role is not in the Marketing Department, nor is it a Document Control position.
- Ensure documents comply with internal guidelines and have complete data.
- Assists end users with digital library needs and process questions.
- Assist cross-functional team members by serving as an information resource, performing research for business needs, sourcing materials and updating the digital library as needed – to streamline promotional material preparation and review.
- Assists with reporting (metrics) for management.
- Participates in regular software updates and user testing.
- Assists in identifying team/process/system issues and assists team to address collaboratively, recommending systemic process improvements.
- Assists with special projects as needed (e.g. development of user training guidance and reference materials).
- Remain current on all compliance requirements and processes as they pertain to promotional practices and guidelines established by the corporation.
- BA/BSc (or equivalent) with emphasis in business, marketing, or science field desirable.
- Prior medical or pharmaceutical industry experience in regulatory, compliance, marketing, or document management areas desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint, plus Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with electronic databases or document management systems
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High learning agility demonstrated in a multi-disciplinary fast-paced business environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**