- Location: Chicago, IL
- Type: Contract
- Job #34556
Project Manager needed for a two-year contract in North Chicago, IL!
The selected non-IT Project Manager will provide support for the Commercial Organization including organizing and tracking the progress of projects, planning related events, coordinating agendas, and project management of key initiatives identified by leadership. He/she will work closely with leaders of the Commercial organization to deliver excellence and to ensure successful project delivery.
- Responsible for leading and managing projects that result in increased efficiency and overall enhanced operational performance.
- Projects will be varied in nature from core business process improvements to multi-functional programs with diverse stakeholders.
- Partners with leadership to manage project pipeline, helping to evaluate and prioritize potential opportunities
- Responsible for project oversight: developing, managing, and evolving project plans, including goals, milestones, deliverables and KPIs
- Coordinates diverse stakeholders, partnering with brand and functional teams to coordinate and execute projects
- Tracks project progress against defined deliverables and measures performance against key metrics
- Completes follow-up informational calls, follow-ups for next steps, emails, and/or case updates to customers and sales representatives (when necessary) within service level requirements.
- Stays close to leadership and provides proactive updates regarding project impact on the business
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information, and personal performance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Project management experience.
- Ability to understand and organize project tasks for several different teams.
- Can motivate and influence others without direct management authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 4 years of overall project management work experience.