Project Manager I
- Location: Houston, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #38144
Exciting 2 year Project Manager development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document need
• Degree in Business Management or other related discipline
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certifications
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!