Production Planner II
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #36351
Manufacturing Planner – Irving, TX
Monday – Friday: 1st Shift (8a – 5p)
We are a global leader with unparalleled technical expertise and proven experience taking projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Help us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Under close supervision, analyze planning requirements and initiate appropriate action to support master schedules or independent demands.
- Plan and direct Production and Inventory Control for Operations to ensure customer commits and Inventory objectives are met.
- Collaborate with Production, Quality Control, Warehouse, and other staff as needed.
- Coordinate production team to ensure schedule and customer deliveries are met. Work directly with Purchasing to insure purchased material is available to meet the scheduled requirements.
- Review raw material availability including quality approval prior to scheduling.
- Analyze customer demand information, forecast, orders, labor, and material availability and develop a flexible yet efficient master schedule.
- Relay relevant information to management regarding material shortages, potential schedule interruptions, and possible equipment maintenance that would affect a smooth and timely production input.
- Degreed candidates are highly desired, but prefer 3+ yrs. operations/distribution experience
- 3-7 years’ experience providing production planning/scheduling, supply chain experience inventory management, or distribution support to maintain production operations and customer product availability
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and ERP systems
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills