- Type: VMS
- Job #38587
Our top pharmaceutical client is looking for a production operator to join their team!
- Responsible for scale up, technology transfer, and facility fit assessment of clinical and commercial processes to the DSC.
- Preparing medias and buffers as well as ordering raw materials, tracking, and maintaining inventory.
- Support multiple functions in development: toxicology studies, process lock and early / late-stage development and to meet material demands to support CMC teams.
This is a hands-on, laboratory/pilot plant position that requires good laboratory skills and ability to follow standard procedures.
- Operating balances, filtration equipment, use of aseptic techniques, water systems, peristaltic pumps, laminar flow hoods, pH meters, conductivity meters and other laboratory equipment.
- Preparation of reagents, stock solutions, and buffers.
- Order, track and maintain chemical and lab supply inventory and work with vendors as needed.
- Strong problem-solving, documentation and organizational skills with a focus on details and results.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with functional group members, project teams, manufacturing personnel, and suppliers is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Education and experience requirements are as follows:
- Requires a high school diploma, Associates Degree (science related field, preferred) or equivalent with 1 to 5 years of lab operations experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment is a must. Skills should include general laboratory techniques and instrumentation.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.