- Location: Chicago, IL
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37326
$22-24/hour – Monday to Friday 7a-3p OR 3p-11p
Astrix Technology is seeking a Production Supervisor for our client in the manufacturing and packaging industry! The ideal candidate will have experience in a GMP environment with excellent people skills!
- Manage and supervise all production associates.
- Execute the schedule to keep all production lines running to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for the workflow and developing line leads to take ownership of the line.
- Monitor changeovers and set-ups to reduce down-time.
- Exercise team attitude with peers on alternate shifts to ensure they have a smooth shift start.
- Support cGMP by holding associates to required standards.
- Monitor training to make sure new hires, temps, and department transfers understand their responsibilities.
- Able to diagnose and correct problems within department and communicate issues cross functionally.
- Change agent to support strategic initiatives around safety, quality, cost and on-time service.
- Responsible for executing Performance Evaluations for department associates.
- High School Diploma (required) or higher PLUS related experience and/or training
- Experience operating in a GMP environment (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a must!
- Communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong motivating and team building skills; mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft office products and ERP System