Product Development Specialist
Work as a Product Development Specialist with an Expanding Nutraceutical company that offers amazing benefits to assist in Formulations of products!
Our Ideal Candidate would have a strong background in Chemistry and professional laboratory experience!
Pay: $19-22/hr DOE
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Responsible for the development of formulations while supporting purchasing and overall operations of the products.
- Generate formulations for dietary supplements to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze costs and create price quotations for manufacturing services.
- Evaluate existing price quotations for current validity.
- Analyze cost implications of material price fluctuations.
- Provide recommendations to lower costs, improve efficiency, etc.
- Set up and maintain ERP product data including BOM’s, routing and standard costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or Engineering Required
- 2 years of professional or Undergraduate laboratory experience
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans.
- 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays and vacation
- Pet insurance