Process Maintenance Technician II
Come join our team in Athens, GA for a 1 year contract position with the potential for extension of contract or conversion.
The Process Technician is primarily responsible for maintenance activities with assigned vaccine manufacturing equipment.
- Maintenance on cell culture and fermentation tanks, pumps, chromatography skids, ultra-filtration skids, centrifuges, CIP / COP units, glass washers, autoclaves, freeze dryers, depyrogenation ovens/tunnels, vial fillers, high-speed labeling and packaging systems, and other equipment.
- Additional duties to be discussed in the interview.
- Process Equipment Maintenance.
- Control Systems.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours. Regular attendance is a must.
- Self-motivated. Ability to think ahead to next task. Ability to work well under time constraints
Pay: $25-$29/hr. (DOE)
3+years combination of education, training, and experience in one or more of the following fields: Process Equipment Maintenance, Control Systems
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a