Pricing and Contract Strategy Manager
Our top pharmaceutical client is looking for a Pricing & Contract Strategy Manager to join their team:
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the various aspects of clinical trials.
- Works as part of a clinical delivery team providing support, guidance and advice on a local level.
- Develops existing tools and processes to identify areas of improvement and ensures business continuity for oncology study delivery.
- Able to solve complex problems within a range of studies. you will manage and provide leadership during the clinical agreement and site level budget negotiation process to ensure ethical, fair and compliant practices are followed when developing, negotiating and executing clinical agreements and investigator budgets.
- This position necessitates providing leadership, direction, and guidance through process improvement, interactive communication and stakeholder management.
- This role requires a high level of interactive communication to set clear direction for the study teams and external Institutions.
- Develop (in collaboration with the LSAD in charge of the study) and negotiate clinical site budgets based on Fair Market Value.
- Leverage historical data, negotiation techniques, and address SoC with sites to support the delivery of oncology trials, in the scope of study budget with optimizing cost savings.
- Negotiate agreement language with clinical study sites to reach a shared understanding of deliverables, a timely study start-up and financial obligations.
- Formulate and identify the proper agreement template to initiate negotiations.
- Act as point of contact and interface with Legal if necessary to ensure integrity of contracts.
- Drive site start-up time by striving to execute CSA within KPI.
- For each agreement maintain the status of agreement, budgets, issues, and communications with both internal and external sources.
- Attend and engage in scheduled project team meetings.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 5 years Experience of Study Management within a pharmaceutical or clinical background
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and new developments in the area of Clinical Development and Study Management Desirable Skills
- Advanced degree within the field Professional certification
- Understanding of multiple aspects within Study Management