Growing and stable manufacturer now hiring (2) Pre Weigh Specialists for January start!
Schedule: Mon-Fri w/Occasional Saturdays. 2nd shift – hours depend on season:
– Slow Season: 11a-7:30p
– Normal Season: 12p-8:30p
– Peak Season: 3p-3:30am
– 1yr experience in a food or personal care manufacturing environment
– Weigh raw materials according to information in batch record/formulation, tagging/labeling containers
1. Preparation, cleaning, and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, PBR, and SOP procedures.
2. Weigh raw materials according to information in the Production Batch Record/ formulation, tagging/labeling containers and pallets for proper production process and identification.
3. Verification of the raw materials for formula lot accuracy and expiration dates.
4. Maintain inventory accuracy with the use of RF scanners.
5. Adherence to all Safety & Training procedures of the Company as well as for PreWeigh.
6. Perform operation and control of Pre-Weigh equipment. Move materials within or adjacent to warehouse areas to avoid delays due to material shortages in production.
7. Comply with policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as well as safety and environmental regulations.
8. Pre-Weigh raw materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure chemicals are free of contaminants.
9. Prepare chemicals in response to requests from the Compounding department.
10. Follow Standard Operation Procedure for Pre-Weighing chemicals. Perform simple math functions using calculator.
11. Contribute to a productive and cooperative atmosphere, show commitment to team objectives, handle day-to-day work challenges and manage multiple tasks and competing demands.
12. Speak and write clearly and concisely in English, listen carefully and seek clarification. Create documents that are complete and accurate and serve as an expert on job and procedures.
13. Work in an environment where the noise level is usually loud. Perform repetitive and non-repetitive work. While performing the duties of this job, this candidate will be required to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time, stoop, and kneel