Pre Weigh Specialist
Exciting new opportunity with a leading company in plant based and nature-inspired products!
Local to Dallas County, TX as a contract to hire, the Pre-Weigh Specialist is responsible for weighing raw materials according to information in batch record/formulation, tagging/labeling containers for compounding batches to meet production needs in mixing following batch instructions.
Schedule: Mon-Fri w/Occasional Saturdays. 2nd shift – hours depend on season:
- Slow Season: 11a-7:30p
- Normal Season: 12p-8:30p
- Peak Season: 3p-3:30am
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Preparation, cleaning, and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, PBR, and SOP procedures.
- Weigh raw materials according to information in the Production Batch Record/ formulation, tagging/labeling containers and pallets for proper production process and identification.
- Verification of the raw materials for formula lot accuracy and expiration dates.
- Prepare chemicals in response to requests from the Compounding department.
- Additional duties to be discussed during the interview.
- 1yr experience in a food or personal care manufacturing environment preferred.
- Warehouse, GMP, inventory experience.
- Weigh raw materials.
- High School Diploma and/or higher degree
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**